We welcome your interest in Moraga Valley Swim & Tennis Club, (also known as Moraga Valley Pool or MVP).
MVP is a community swim and tennis facility, providing over 50 years of service to its members and guests. Our membership includes 300 families. Nestled in the hills of Orinda and Moraga, the park-like setting provides ample green area for BBQs, a large pool with 6 lap lanes and diving board, baby pool, sport court and 4 tennis courts. MVP is fortunate to count three Olympians from our ranks: Matt Biondi (Swimming), Drew McDonald (Water Polo) and Heather Petri (Water Polo).
Club amenities include:
- Day Camp
- Summer day camp offered Monday - Friday for 7 weeks of summer for kids ages 5-11
- Weekly themes will keep your kids entertained and energized all summer
- Coordinated along with the Tennis and Swim programs for a seamless experience across all activities
- Baby Pool
- 6 lane lap pool with adjoining diving area and shallow play area
- Pool open April through October (March thru November for Swim programs)
- Learn-to-Swim program
- Masters Swimming program
- Competitive Swim Team, the MVP Marlins
- Member of Orinda Moraga Pools Association (OMPA)
- Host of the MVP Bottoms Up Invitational, with over 800 swimmers who are in the “bottom” of their age group. This beloved annual event has delighted Orinda & Moraga swimmers since 1976!
- Mini Marlins: pre-Swim Team for ages 3-6
- Fall Swimming Program - competitive USA Swimming events
- 4 Tennis courts open year round
- 2 Har-Tru Clay courts available for day and lit for night
- 2 Hardcourts
- Year-round Adult and Junior Tennis with USPTA Certified Coaches
- Weekday & Weekend Tennis programs for Adults and Kids
- Tennis Leagues
- Free usage of ball machines on clay and hardcourts
- Additional Club
- Sport Court with full-court basketball and volleyball
- 2 Ping Pong tables
- 4 BBQs
- Ice Machine
- Locker rooms with showers
- Club social gatherings such as the Spring Ice Breaker and the Labor Day Party
Contact Us today for more information!