SWIM: LEARN TO SWIM PROGRAM
The club offers learn to swim lessons during the Spring, Summer, and Fall seasons. The MVP Learn-to-Swim program provides individualized swim instruction geared towards non-swimmers and beginning swimmers. The MVP Learn-to-Swim program provides swim instruction for children ages 3-12 years old at all levels of competency. (Inquiries about instruction for younger and older swimmers are considered on a case by case basis). The 20 minute private lessons are open to members and non-members alike. Our instructors are experienced competitive swim coaches with extensive experience teaching younger swimmers
The six learn-to-swim levels include:
- Level 1—Introduction to Water Skills. Helps students feel comfortable in the water and to enjoy the water safely.
- Level 2—Fundamental Aquatic Skills. Gives students success with fundamental skills.
- Level 3—Stroke Development. Builds on the skills in Level 2 by providing additional guided practice.
- Level 4—Stroke Improvement. Develops confidence in the strokes previously learned and to improve other aquatic skills.
- Level 5—Stroke Refinement. Provides further coordination and refinement of strokes.
- Level 6—Swimming and Skill Proficiency. Refines the strokes so students swim them with ease, efficiency and power over greater distances.
To register or to ask questions about the program, please contact the MVP Aquatics Director:
2019 Summer Learn to Swim Sign Up